Digital Concepts Cr-75p Driver For Mac
We're not sitting there with you and need a better explanation of what's going on.Skip Report • #3 dvdher69 June 1, 2010 at 12:36:15 Sorry about my vague inquiry. I don't need any driver to do that since my camera is supported using Windows XP native drivers (using the native Scanners & Cameras program). It has "6 SLOTS HI SPEED 51-IN-1 CARD READER/WRITER" written on the front of it. Please allow me to start over. have a peek here
I know because I needed it too. If you can not find the right driver for your Digital Concepts device, enter Digital Concepts device model into the search box below and Search our Driver Support Database. Customization trouble loading 1st driver needed - Mass Storage DriverThis is what I written down for Gigabyte Tech Zone but I don't want to wait a month or 2 for the My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Dell XPS 420 OS Windows 10, Home Clean Install CPU Intel Core2 processsor Q8200(2.33Ghz 1333FSB) Quad Core Tech Motherboard Dell Memory 6 browse this site
Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver
The LodgeMe, my life and IHomeAboutCurriculum VitaeGeekcodePGP KeyCarsAC 3000MEBMWLand RoverTR6FWoWGalleryPhotostreamTechAsterisk Call Notification over XMPPAutomating Server Startup with HP iLOLinux KVM VMs on Debian SoYouStart HostsRemote Bifferboard powered weather stationSilent Track-It! Such opinions may not be accurate and they are to be used at your own risk. Also, you might try a program like Driver Detective to see if it will find the driver for you: [url]http://www.download-device-drivers.com/Digital-Concepts.php[/url] Last edited by Jerry K : 09-12-2010 at 09:27 PM. I was also able to use the SD card reader as well to download the photos from an old phone.
- Do you mean other SD cards work but that particular one won't?Did that card ever work in that reader?
- Report • #8 SkipCox June 1, 2010 at 13:43:34 Sakar and Digital Concepts, I believe, are the same animals.http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...You may need the software from Sakar they call "Sim Card Editor Software"http://www.sakar.com/productdetail....Worth
- I guess it could be considered a "removable drive".
- When I tried my wife's SIM card from her phone, I got the same result, so I'm pretty sure it's not my SIM card.I have never been able to use the
- Sorry for that mistake...I was quite frustrated evidently.
- No luck.
- I tried to no avail....
- Drivers Screenshots of new UI concepts for Firefox 4Read the full article and view screenshots here.
- I downloaded the first one for "other devices" and it is now working - you saved me a few bucks and kept something out of the landfill!!!!!
I do know I'm using the right slot, as it is labelled SIM. All Rights ReservedAd Choices The information on Computing.Net is the opinions of its users. I used to have used Vista 64bit before with Hard Drives in Raid0 and I am trying to load Windows 7 64bit with just 1 hard drive. Digital Concepts Cr-70r Driver However, from reading so many negative threads about Sakar/Digital Concepts, it appears that their tech support dept is ailing/non-helpful.
Digital Concepts Driver Update Utility Updates PC Drivers Automatically Identifies & Fixes Unknown Devices Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP Download Now Below is a list of our most popular Digital Concepts Drivers Are you sure you want to continue?CANCELOKClose DialogGet the full title to continueGet the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.Restart preview