Digital Concepts Model Cr-75 Driver
Firstly, it was the SIM card reader, NOT the SD card reader that wasn't working right. http://filevo.com/kwu45l52tza1.html I personally uploaded this because it took me an hour to get my sim card reader working. OS Win XP. -James Here is a driver: http://www.sakar.com/productdetail.aspx?id=1966&return=y&txt=cr-75+card+reader&page=0 Feb 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet 1 Answer Hello i just bought a Digital Concepts 51-in-1 more times out of 10 I can also view the pictures while still on the camera and/or sd storage card using 2 methods: 1: Via the special software that comes with my digital camera via a have a peek here
In the Bios I have disabled SATA RAID/AHCI Mode & changed... Model Number was CR-75P..Not familiar as to what or who Sakar is, but yes, it did come from Radio Shack. I have to return this **** and get my money back if I dont get this fixed!!! Contributor 1 Answer Re: Digital Concepts 51-in-1 Card Reader my PC can't read...
Digital Concepts Card Reader Driver Windows 7
Thanks My System Specs System Manufacturer/Model Number hp OS Windows 7 dmrob99 View Public Profile Find More Posts by dmrob99 . 27 Dec 2009 #2 richc46 Windows 10, Home Clean I insert the SD Card from my phone, nothing happens. Chillout Room Our Sites Site Links About Us Find Us Vista Forums Eight Forums Ten Forums Network Status Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies Windows 7 Forums is an independent web what a strange term.
- Thanks Can you go to the website and check it out?
- My System Specs Computer type PC/Desktop System Manufacturer/Model Number Dell XPS 420 OS Windows 10, Home Clean Install CPU Intel Core2 processsor Q8200(2.33Ghz 1333FSB) Quad Core Tech Motherboard Dell Memory 6
- Apr 28, 2012 | Cameras 1 Answer I need a reliable site to download the software needed to run the Digital concepts cr-75 card reader.
- I was also able to use the SD card reader as well to download the photos from an old phone.
- Lucky you.
- The time now is 02:42 AM.